I love Easter morning. It’s usually a beautiful day and the kids have a blast finding all the eggs. But, Easter morning arrives and then we have 24 hard boiled eggs that we don’t know what to with it. I personally love hard boiled eggs with just salt and pepper, but you can also whip up a simple egg salad that the kids will love. All the protein will hold them over until Easter dinner. Egg salad is also my go to lunch for my boys when I have nothing else in the house to pack them for lunch. It’s affordable, healthy and delicious!
If you need to know how to get perfect hard boiled eggs, follow the link below.
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- About 2 tablespoons of mayo(start with less and add more as needed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk of celery, diced small
- 2 tablespoons of onion, diced small
- Peel the eggs and put them in a medium bowl.
- Cut into chunks with fork and knife.
- Add mayo and mix by smashing with a fork so it is all combined. (You don’t want to drench it in mayo. It just needs a little bit to coat it.)
- Add the celery, onion, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
Serve on toasted buns, with crackers or just like that!!
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
Click here to shop some of my favorite items.
Click here to shop your favorite Pampered Chef Products.